Birth or death certificates requested by mail that you have not received:
- It takes approximately 7 – 10 business days to process mail requests
- We can only issue deaths that occurred in Pike County. We can issue any Ohio Birth
- Birth certificates for newborns are not ready for about 6 to 8 weeks after the child is born.
If your request was sent more than 14 days ago and you have not received your certificate(s), please call or e-mail us at:
Pike County General Health District
Vital Statistics Office
E-mail: [email protected]
- Name on certificate(s) requested
- Date of event (birth or death)
- Mother’s maiden name (birth certificate only)
- Father’s name (birth certificate only)
- Approximate date sent
- Number of copies requested and amount paid
- Your name, address and phone number
More information about Birth and Death Certificates in Pike County.